Wednesday, June 9, 2010

and I hope like hell you're waiting, waiting

sorry for the extreme delay. I've been so busy this past summer. I haven't been home in so long and I'm posting because I was forced to by my lovely friends.
this outfit was pretty much rushed because it's what i wore on my flight back home from singapore. these pictures were taken in Poli's house (save-the-unicorns). i came straight from the airport...


skirt, vest - cotton on
pumps, belt - Poli's
newspaper hat - DIY ;)


And here are Poli and Ina (babybarbarella)
meet my new best friend... Ina and Poli have been replaced.

All photos were taken by the lovely Bela Yatco

5 comments:

  1. only saw this now. GOSH FINALLY! which reminds me, i still have to cover this shoot on my blog =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the second picture ric. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow excellent one. I just love it.

    Keep Updating new things :)

    Arte Digital

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ability to share Information is a talent and very
    appreciated.Thanks for another Timely Post.

    myrtle beach real estate

    ReplyDelete